Sunday, April 17, 2011

Upcoming: I Run for Ina (5.7.11)

The Archdiocese of Caceres will have the I Run for Ina on the 7th of May, and I Bike for Ina on the following Saturday. These events aim to generate support for the construction of the Parish of Padre Pio, Sabang Partido and Production of the TV Program Simbanwaan which will be launched on April 25, 2011.

The running event dubbed as "Mother's Day Run" will have 5km and 10km categories. According to its FB event, starting line will be in Penafrancia Basilica Shrine. Registration fee for 5km is P200 and for 10km is P300.

Race routes and other details have not been
released yet. Here is the design of the race jersey for I Bike for Ina (5.14.11).

Previous running events held in honor of the Ina or Lady of Peñafrancia were Fun Run for Ina in April 2010 (left) and I Bike/Run/Walk for INA in September 2010 (right).

No comments:

Post a Comment